1 – PROCESSING RESPONSIBILITY
Personal data is collected by:
Agence Rio Grande, a simplified joint stock company with capital of 52 137.56€, whose headquarters is located at 10 rue des Moulins-75001 Paris, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 352 721 187
2 – OBJECTIVES OF THE PROCESSING FOR WHICH THE DATA IS INTENDED
The treatment of the personal data that you are, notably, likely to communicate to us via the website and the mobile website, may have all or part of the following objectives:
FOR EVERYONE :
• the organisation of competitions, lotteries or any promotional operation,
• the newsletter
FOR FRANCE ONLY:
• carrying out operations relating to the management of your contracts; orders; deliveries; invoices; accounting and in particular the management of your customer account; for conducting customer satisfaction surveys and the management of claims and the after-sales department.
• producing commercial statistics;
• the management of requests for right of access, rectification and opposition;
• the management of outstanding payments and of litigation
3 – RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The personal data that you are likely to communicate to us via the website and the mobile website, may be transmitted, within the limits of their respective powers:
• to the staff of Rio Grande and Domaines Rollan de By staff, including the authorised staff of the Marketing Department, the Sales Department, the departments responsible for dealing with customer relations and prospecting, administrative departments, logistics and computing departments,
• to its service providers,
Agence Rio Grande and Domaines Rollan de By request that its service providers put in place strict measures of confidentiality and protection of this data.
4 – DATA CONCERNED
We collect and process the following data
• identity: title, surname, first names, address, telephone number (fixed and/or mobile), email addresses, date of birth, password, IP address, a copy of an identity document can be retained for the purposes of evidence of the exercise of a right of access, rectification or of opposition or to respond to a legal obligation;
• navigation data: data connection, order history, preferences and centres of interest, products consulted, incidents, claims.
• data relating to means of payment: bank card number, the end date of the bank card’s validity, visual cryptogram; (France Only)
• data relating to transactions: such as the number of the transaction, the details of the purchase, of the good or the service subscribed to; (France Only)
• data relating to the monitoring of the commercial relationship:requests for information, product purchased, service subscribed to, quantity, amount, frequency, delivery address, history of purchases and service provision, product returns, customer correspondence, exchanges and comments from customers and prospects, and person(s) in charge of the customer relationship (France Only)
• data required to perform customer loyalty, prospecting, survey, study and promotional actions. (France Only)
• data relating to the organisation and running of competition, lotteries and any promotional operation such as the date of participation, competition entries and the nature of the lots offered;
Certain data is collected automatically due to your actions on the site and mobile website.
5 – STORAGE DURATION
The personal data that we collect from our customers may not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary for the management of the commercial relationship. In addition, customer data used for commercial prospecting is retained for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship. Personal data relating to a non-customer prospect is kept for a period of three years from the date of the last contact from the prospect.
6 – SOCIAL NETWORKS
On the Domaines Rollan de By website, we offer you sharing buttons on the following social networks:
• Google +
These buttons allow you to recommend to other Internet users selected content from web pages by the intermediary of a social network, to insert them in your profile on the social network or to attract attention to them.
These recommendation buttons are made available by the social network in order to integrate them into other web pages. Due to their integration on our web pages, a connection to the servers of the social network is established via the cookies stored on your computer. If you are connected to your profile on one of the social networks mentioned while you visit our website, the social network collects and possibly processes complementary data on your visit to our web pages. If you do not want this, we recommend that you disconnect from the social network before visiting our site.
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to understand the purposes of use, including advertising and navigation information that they can gather thanks to these application buttons.
7 – NEWSLETTER
We propose to send you all Domaines Rollan de By’s news by email: the calendar of events, newsletter for tickets going on sale, innovations and exclusives…
On the homepage, signing up for newsletrer is done by clicking on the “Newsletter” button. We measure the rate of opening of our emails in order to best tailor them to suit your needs. If you no longer wish to receive offers and information from us, you can manage newsletter and stop receiving them:
• by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of each email relating to newsletters
10 – COOKIES AND ADVERTISING TARGETING
FRANCE ONLY :
11 – HOW TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR DATA/RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND OPPOSITION
If a have a French address, you can access and update your contact information by visiting the “Mon Compte” page on the Domaine Rollan de By website.
You can close your personal space by accessing the Domaine Rollan de By website and by clicking on the link “Delete my account” available in the “Mon Compte” section.
Please note that after you have closed your space on Domaine Rollan de By website, you will no longer be able to connect to it or have access to your personal data. Please also note that we may keep some data associated with your account, including for purposes of analysis and backing up information.
In accordance with the Computing and Liberties Act of 6 January 1978 as amended by the Act of 6 August 2004, you have a right to access, rectify and oppose the personal data concerning you. All you need to do is to write to us at Agence Rio Grande – 10 rue des Moulins – 75001 Paris, telling us your first name, surname, email address, postal address. In accordance with the regulations in force, your request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of a form of identification bearing your signature and you must specify the address to which we must send your reply. A reply will then be sent to you in a period of 1 month following receipt of the request.